Here's some cool stuff you can find on the 'net!
Congrats to Sean from Just a Catholic Dad for his eleventy-first podcast! I don't remember half his podcasts half as well as I should like and I like less than half his podcasts half as well as they deserve. By which I mean to say he's really good and you should give him a listen.
A wonderful discussion of the classic Western The Magnificent Seven is available on A Good Story is Hard to Find podcast. I forgot how quotable that movie is: "I've been offered a lot in my life but never...everything." "We deal in lead, friend." "We don't need that man with the scar, we need the man who gave him that scar!" etc.
A series on Tarot cards, debunking the magic/fortune telling and looking at the games people played with them, can be found beginning here.
A cool video explaining the whole United Kingdom/Great Britain/England confusion:
h/t to my friend Brian for this!
Some pics worth sharing--sadness for Doctor Who and silliness for Bruce Campbell:
Congrats to Sean from Just a Catholic Dad for his eleventy-first podcast! I don't remember half his podcasts half as well as I should like and I like less than half his podcasts half as well as they deserve. By which I mean to say he's really good and you should give him a listen.
A wonderful discussion of the classic Western The Magnificent Seven is available on A Good Story is Hard to Find podcast. I forgot how quotable that movie is: "I've been offered a lot in my life but never...everything." "We deal in lead, friend." "We don't need that man with the scar, we need the man who gave him that scar!" etc.
A series on Tarot cards, debunking the magic/fortune telling and looking at the games people played with them, can be found beginning here.
A cool video explaining the whole United Kingdom/Great Britain/England confusion:
h/t to my friend Brian for this!
Some pics worth sharing--sadness for Doctor Who and silliness for Bruce Campbell:
![]() |
| If you eat this, you might get possessed by a Kandarian demon! |


The Ten Doctors is a webcomic released in single page instalments from 2007 to 2009, on Rich's Comixblog, a site packed full of fantasy comics featuring characters both original and fan-appropriated. Rich Morris, also the author of the extremely popular Yet Another Fantasy Gamer Comic, wrote and illustrated The Ten Doctors on an ad hoc basis, often daily, often not, and at almost 250 pages, with other projects going on alongside it, it's easy to see why it took so long to reach completion. It's also absolutely manic, featuring pretty much every major companion, villain, Time Lord and alien race from televised Doctor Who up till Rich began writing it in 2007.
ReplyDeletehttps://web.archive.org/web/20230323113619/https://comics.shipsinker.com/downloads/