Thursday, October 26, 2017

Book Review: The Creeps by Fran Krause

The Creeps: A Deep Dark Fears Collection by Fran Krause


This book collects 97 comics about people's deepest, darkest fears. Author Fran Krause had dozens of people share their fears with him. They range from the comical (if I sneeze with my eyes open, they pop out) to the weird (I worry that the black floor tiles in my kitchen are really holes and I'll fall through) to the creepy (I go to sleep in someone's guest room in the dark and see a picture of someone on the wall--in the morning I realize it was a window and there's no person there now). The book contains a few too many "I'm only a brain in the vat" fears, but otherwise is fun and scary with only being occasionally gruesome.

Recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment