Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Cute Kid Pix May 2021

More pictures that didn't make their own post...

My youngest's Cub Scout pack had a "trash the trash" day at a local river walk. We had fun picking up junk, which happily wasn't very much.

Ready for action

I found another geocache near the library, An Easy P&G for Laurel. "P&G" stands for "Park and Grab." The cache hider placed it with the help of grandchildren. The spot was a bit obvious for experienced cachers. It was still fun.

It's in there somewhere

In celebration of May the Fourth (be with you), I bought some Mandalorian tea. The Child Green Tea is not actually made from the Child, even though he is green.

They were on sale!

My wife and I got our second shot of Covid vaccine in Easton, Maryland, which is a bit of a drive from home. We had lunch across the street from the courthouse. The lawn has a bunch of statues and memorials.

The courthouse

Talbot Boys statue

Frederick Douglass

20th century war memorials

Vietnam Memorial

I caught two of the kids reading together, though of course they deny it now.

PvZ graphic novel goodness!



No comments:

Post a Comment