Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Cute Kid Pix July 2022

More pictures that didn't make their own post...

We went to see fireworks by the Columbia waterfront. They were fun and we were able to park about a ten-minute walk away, which was far enough to avoid traffic going home.

A burst

Red burst

This was the traffic beforehand; some people just parked on the highway!

July was the month for our church's Vacation Bible Camp (because who wants to do school during the summer?). The theme was Hike of My Life (so also more camp and school). My youngest attended as a participant. I made the older kids volunteer along with me. The week was a lot of fun.

A happy camper

Playing at the carnival on the last day

Adult recognition (we got gift cards to Chick-fil-A too!)

Our dance studio held their annual White Party. My wife and I dressed up and had a great time.

Us in white

We had a loaf of bread come out with a face on top. No, it was not the face of Jesus or the Virgin Mary. It looks like some creepy mouthless mutant.

The nose pointing left, two oblong eyes?

We went to Terrapin Adventures to celebrate a birthday. The kids loved the high ropes course. My wife and I barely made it through alive!

Ready to cross a rope

Zip-lining!

My youngest participated in his Cub Scout pack's raingutter regatta. A good time was had by all!

Scouts have a lot of hot air!

No comments:

Post a Comment