Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Cute Kid Pix March 2023

More pictures that didn't make their own post...

Our youngest started basketball lessons. 

Ready to shoot!

The practice eventually turned into games. His team did a great job.

Ready for action

Impressing coach

My daughter was inducted into the National Junior Honors Society at her middle school. The ceremony was interesting and they had desserts afterward. We made a double batch of Rice Crispy treats. Happily, there were leftovers that we took home!

Best part of the ceremony

Principal-certified

Good job, sis!

Our oldest had his spring concert, which was quite delightful.

Getting ready

Wind Ensemble in action

Speaking of performances, I saw this ad that made me laugh.

Shouldn't this performance be on a Saturday?

At the grocery store, I saw a new cereal that I couldn't believe they would try to pass off as a proper breakfast and not as junk food.

"Marshmallow Flavored Cereal with Marshmallows"?!?

I took my eldest to a vocations hike. While he was eating pizza with the other high scholars, I went to Attman's Delicatessen and had their Challa French Toast. Attman's claims they are the oldest continually-running Jewish delicatessen in America that is owned by the original owners. 

Yummy

My wife and I attended a gala fundraiser for Pallotti High School. They had auctions of which we won no items (so no extra junk in our house, whew!), lots of good food, and dancing. The photo booth gave us this fun card.

Makes a good bookmark

A close-up

My youngest's school had an open house day at the local library. There were STEM activities, story times, and a scavenger hunt. We did a bit of Tangrams and enjoyed doing the hunt.

To build a horse

Happy to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment