Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Cute Kid Pix September 2023

More pictures that didn't make their own post...

My son's marching band is playing at his high school's home games. I took some pictures. There was someone chatting behind me so video did not work out.

The first number

Making shapes

The finale

My sister gave us some popcorn on the cob which was a lot of fun to pop. It goes in a microwave bag, cob and all, then takes a couple of minutes to pop. Some of the popped corn didn't make it off the cob. It was tasty!

Popped corn on the cob

My eldest and I volunteered at the Columbia, Maryland, branch of Sleep in Heavenly Peace, a charity that builds beds for kids that don't have one to sleep on. My son will be doing a bed build in October as his Eagle Project for scouts. The morning was a fun, hard work.

At the staining station

Putting long rails together

Our parish had its annual picnic, celebrating the birthday of the Blessed Virgin Mary. They had a brass band playing that was very entertaining.

Naptown Brass Band

My yojngest is playing baseball this Fall. The team is kid-pitch and the coach had everyone try, though only a few are really interested in being pitchers. My son tried but is not interested. He looked pretty good on the mound.

Getting ready to throw

Pitch coming

My eldest had a Court of Honor where he received some merit badges!

Shaking hands with the troop leaders

And with the scoutmaster


No comments:

Post a Comment