Thursday, December 2, 2021

Cute Kid Pix November 2021

Some more pictures that didn't get their own posts...

My daughter's middle school orchestra class had a guest performance at the high school where most of the kids will go in a couple of years. The middle school is split between two high schools and, based on where we live right now, she will go to the other high school. She was happy to go anyway--they served pizza for dinner after the warm-ups and before the performance. The middle scholars wore white and black. The high scholars dressed only in black.

My view

The cello section (my daughter second from the right)

I was the only one who got up to see the lunar eclipse the night of the 18th (or really the morning of the 19th, since it peaked at 4:03 a.m. EST). The picture does not do it justice.

I need a better camera!

With the end of the liturgical year, we switched our Saint Joseph's altar to an Advent altar. The Year of Saint Joseph started last Advent and had me reading several books (some repeats) along with a novena or two. I also joined the men's group at our church. We meet on Saturday mornings at 6:45, so it's not for the feint of pillow. 

Goodbye!

The Advent calendar tree!


No comments:

Post a Comment