Thursday, March 3, 2022

Cute Kid Pix February 2022

More pictures that didn't make their own post...

My brother's birthday was at the beginning of the month and we went to Ginza of Tokyo to celebrate. The teppanyaki chef made a little message with our food appropriate to the holiday in the middle of the month.

A food rebus?

He also made the rice heart beat by tapping the handle-end of his spatula! It was a fun meal.

We did some other photo-worthy stuff in February but didn't take pictures! My wife and I went dancing for St. Valentine's Day but did not take any snaps of ourselves. Maybe we'll go to the St. Patrick's Day dance and get some good pictures. I'm not sure I have any green dress clothes.

We went skiing with the kids. They took lessons. My daughter went skiing again with Mom and my oldest son went with his Scouting BSA troop. The youngest did not have a good time with the lesson, so he probably won't go again any time soon.

My oldest son played basketball in a rec league in February (they started in January after a Covid-delay). He had a good time but the team did not do well.

I guess February was a bit of a doldrums for us. We did a lot of geocaching, surprisingly. Those adventures will get their own post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment