Monday, April 5, 2021

Cute Kid Pix March 2021

Here's some more pictures that didn't make their own blog post...

I had to drive to Annapolis to pick up an order from a sporting goods store. While I was there, I did some geocaching, discovering C&D Fun in a parking lot near the store. "C&D" stands for "Cache and Dash," i.e. an easy find with parking practically in front of the cache. I was so quick, I didn't take a picture. I drove across town to Spa Creek Series: Out of Sight, which was a much tougher find in a very urban spot. Unfortunately, the container has broken in half, so the contents were gone! Hopefully the cache owner will take care of it soon.

A tricky location

The reason for searching for this geocache was because it was by Third Eye Comics and Games, two awesome shops. Since I gave up reading graphic novels for Lent, I did not go in the comic shop but I did buy a couple of things at the game store. The building exteriors are cool.

Third Eye Comics

Third Eye Games

In other news, apparently someone is filming a remake of Alfred Hitchcock's classic The Birds in our backyard. 

I guess I don't have to aerate the lawn this year

We went to Pepperjacks, a local sandwich and ice cream shop, and I could not resist the special, limited-time-only flavor milk shake they were offering: Maple Bacon. The shake did have a sweet maple flavor followed by some nicely smoky bacon flavor. The shake had real bits of bacon in it, giving me something to chew on after the sweet sips. It was awesome. I would get it again.

Delightful!

No comments:

Post a Comment