Monday, July 12, 2021

Cute Kid Pix June 2021

More photos that didn't make their own post...

My youngest had a campout with his Cub Scout pack. We had a campfire and slept overnight, then headed home. It was short and a good start to camping out (which he hadn't done before).

Fire!

A skit in action

Not awake yet

The pack also had its bridging ceremony, where the scouts move up to the next level. My tiger turned into a wolf!

The "bridge" in bridging

Getting proof he has finished the Tiger requirements

Yours truly and some of the former Tigers

Two of four scouts can focus on where the camera is

For Father's Day, we went to Old Ellicott City. Manor Hill Brewery has a tavern just off Main Street. The tavern has a beer garden across the street. We went there and I enjoyed some brews. The dog-faced beer was best, I am thinking of buying some more. It's a special brew, so I'll have to buy it directly from the brewery. 

My Old Friend was awesome (even with spooky red eyes)

Amber Ale is a classic from Manor Hill

School ended but, with Covid restrictions, not much happened in person. We are enjoying the summer break so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment