Thursday, May 7, 2020

Book Review: My Hero Academia Vol. 15 by Kohei Horikoshi

My Hero Academia Volume 15 by Kohei Horikoshi


The Yakuza's plan to work with the League of Villains moves forward. The heroes realize something is going on and begin to investigate. Midoriya happens onto a key element of the Yakuza's plan when he encounters a young girl. She is the daughter of one of the organized crime bosses. She has lots of bandages on her arms. The situation looks like abuse but the investigation uncovers a more disturbing possibility.

The story is moving along nicely and the creators have even introduced a character created by a fan. With a world full of super-powered people, it's easy to run a contest to add some other super-powered character. I read this as a digital edition on loan from my library. I was lucky they had it and am looking forward to Volume 16.

Recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment