Thursday, June 2, 2022

Cute Kid Pix May 2022

More pictures that didn't have their own post...

On a school day off, I asked the kids if they wanted pancakes for breakfast. My daughter volunteered to make them!

Awesomeness!

My youngest's baseball team had their photo day in May. A digital print came with the package we ordered. Maybe the other pictures will show up on the blog when they are mailed to the house!

Go Pirates!

Scouting has been going strong too!

Ready for a meeting

One of the local libraries had a fundraising drive where patrons received a pint glass if they donated enough. I could not resist the offer because I love my library...all my libraries.

Other libraries should get on the wagon! Wait, that's not the right metaphor...

Grandpa came to visit and part of the time was spent in training him to cook. My daughter took him on as a student with much success.

How to pass off store-bought pie as home made

Our youngest was put to work in the kitchen too.

Cutting mushrooms is better than cutting the cheese

On Memorial Day weekend, the scouts go to cemeteries and put up flags on the graves of soldiers. Baltimore is home to one of the national military cemeteries, so every grave gets a flag. My two sons worked hard (along with hundreds of other scouts) to honor those who served our country.

Making the Cub Scout sign

Two signs from two gentlemen

Our dance studio hosted a showcase where we danced to Goldeneye, the theme from the James BOnd movie sung by Tina Turner. It was a lot of fun, even in this rehearsal shot.

Ready for the show

Us at the performance

No comments:

Post a Comment