Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Cute Kid Pix October 2019

More pictures that didn't make their own post...

My youngest son practiced his mad scientist skills by building a Lego shark from a kit. It's nice to know that Lego is supporting young people in alternate careers like mad science. We are saving up for the with frickin' laser beams add-on.

Baby shark, do do, do do duh do...

My wife and I went to the "Life is a Ball" dance, raising money for The Northwest Center. Dressing up was fun, but dancing with my wife is even more fun.

Us

The long shot

My daughter's school had an oyster habitat building project for fifth graders. The first day the students mixed concrete and put it into molds with various balls inside to made more surfaces for the oysters to attach themselves. I was there for the second day when the molds came off and the balls came out. They were inflatable balls, so a little deflating helped to remove them. I was busy helping out so I didn't take many pictures.

Official info

Removing the mold

Cleaning the mold

The tee-ball season came to an end. The games were a lot of fun. The kids are four- and five-year olds so getting them to focus was the main skill we needed to teach. Coaching is pretty easy at this age and I was happy to help out. Hopefully we'll be back in the Spring!

My son at bat

On third

No comments:

Post a Comment