Monday, July 27, 2020

Random Bits of Maryland and Delaware 2020

Here's some random intriguing things I managed to take pictures of while on our recent beach trip.

Usually an above-the-ground pool is not all that impressive. Right near the seashore I spotted this pool which was a lot more than I was expecting. Usually this kind of pool is on top of (or inside of) a building like a nice hotel. There it was, just blocks from the actual ocean.

Convenient parking underneath!

One home had a sign out that reminded me of the pubs in England.

Bar or residence?

Some of the buildings along the Ocean City boardwalk looked cool to me.

Balconies galore!

A nicely old-fashioned building

One giant chair is called a "Selfie Spot" which I seems more like a way to get free ads posted to the internet for their business. But my son really wanted to get a picture in the chair, so here it is.

I did think about cropping out the top of the chair

Near our rental, we saw some interesting buildings. I liked the matching corner balconies and was intrigued by what the upside-down L-shaped windows were for.

Fun corner balconies

Near our rental was a Saturday morning farmers' market. We didn't buy anything because we were on our way to mini-golf.

Farmers' market in Phillips's parking lot

We brought a basketball with us and got to do a little bit of practice among all the other activities.

Playing on a local court

The trip was fun but exhausting.

Taking a nap

No comments:

Post a Comment