Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Cute Kid Pix June 2022

 Some more photos that didn't make their own blog posts...

The scouting year ended for my Cub Scout with the usual fun bridging ceremony.

Moving to bear-hood

I wear two neckerchiefs!

In another crossing, our oldest graduated from eighth grade with a ceremony at the high school he will attend in the fall!

We sat too far back!

My daughter signed up (okay, I signed her up) to work on her school's garden over the summer. She's only doing one day a month (plenty of other parents signed up their kids). We had a fun time, which you probably can't tell from the picture.

All done

We were allowed to take home anything that was harvestable. We forgot to bring a bag, so we brought a literal handful home.

Two pods of a pea

My youngest also finished out his baseball season. He's in a league where everyone gets a trophy. At least they made it through the first round of playoffs and were beaten in a close game by the number two team.

A good time was had by all!

In the store, I saw this off-putting and strange candy and I thought, "That would do nicely in a "For Science!" segment on The Family Gamers Podcast. Also, it was on sale, two for four dollars. So I bought two, saved one for our family, and sent one off to the podcasters. The segment is all about eating weird things "for science," though often the items are yucky like insects or overly-spiced things. This offering is more in the odd-ball category, like "why would they make that?" 

For Science!?!

I took my son to the gym and he did some rock climbing. I did some too but he can climb higher than I can!

Better than being a social climber

No comments:

Post a Comment