Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Cute Kid Pix January 2024

More photos that did not make their own blog post...

While my son was having his scoutmaster meeting for his Eagle Project, I had to hang out at the restaurant (The Corner Stable). I ordered the shrimp special and a pumpkin ale aged in bourbon barrels. Both were delicious. The meeting went well too.

Not a cute kid pic, sorry!

My younger son started working on his pinewood derby car for Scouts. Here he is smoothing down the axles.

Finally using power tools!?!

We went to the roller rink for the first time in a long time. Our youngest still isn't sure on his feet but he is working on it.

Rare (and lucky) shot of all three children

Getting help from mom

While geocaching, I ran across a random statue that seemed really random--like a random face and number of feet, random materials, random proportions, etc. How many people want their arms attached to their knees?

Unnamed work in Columbia, MD

We had a substantial snow day, leading to lots of sledding but only one picture.

Using the neighbor's hill

During one of the snow days, we went mini-golfing, indoors of course!

Putting into the corner hole

A bunch of posers

The final hole!

Before the AFC Championship, I went to a Baltimore Ravens rally at a local shopping center. The marching band and some of the cheerleaders were there, along with some uber-fans.

Side view of the band

Front view from back of the crowd

What a car!

I saw a hawk sitting on our backyard fence. I got a picture through the kitchen window. I tried to open the sliding door to the back but it flew away.

Usually squirrels are in that spot

My eldest participated in one of his fellow Scout's Eagle Court of Honor and did a great job. It will be his turn soon!

The Trail to Eagle part of the ceremony



No comments:

Post a Comment