Thursday, October 3, 2024

Cute Kid Pix September 2024

More photos that didn't make their own post...

My oldest is now performing every couple of weeks at the home games for his high school's football team. Marching band is fun but a lot of work.

Combo of marching band and color guard

More of the same

The cub scout pack had its usual rocket launch membership drive. Things got dark quickly, making photography challenging.

The best of many unfortunate pictures

We took my eldest to Christendom College for a tour and promotion of the campus. The new church is amazing! I did not take many pictures though I did see myself in my graduating class picture from last century.

Inside the new Christ the King Chapel

A slow month with school starting up again. Once the extra-curricular activities get in full swing, there will be more pictures!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment