Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Cute Kid Pix March 2024

More photos that didn't get their own post...

Spring must be here, the flowers are starting to bloom!

Front yard flowers

Our dance studio, That's Dancing, had a masquerade ball which we enjoyed very much.

Our outfits

By the sign

My daughter made some totally awesome caramel in a sheet pan. I was not able to get a picture before someone sampled the bottom right-hand corner.

So yummy!

I was impressed by the game selection at a local independent coffee/tea shop called Sidamo.

Great game selection!

My son had his Spring concert which was delightful. All I took was a picture of the performance.

Spring concert

My daughter's high school had a fundraiser with a county fair theme. I took a shot of our winnings (and funnel cake!). A mechanical bull was available to ride but we did not try it out.

Winnings!

My daughter is a member of the robotics team at her high school. They had their competitions in March. Grandpa was around for the first weekend, which did not go so well for her team. They had some good concessions at the cafeteria.

Relaxing in the cafeteria

I tried to take her for a consolation treat at Pepperjacks in Annapolis Junction but they were closed. The neighboring place, Notch 8 Brewery, had the leftovers of their Saint Patrick Day party.

What was it that killed the dinosaurs?

The cub scout pack meeting including stacking cups as high as possible.

Webelos working well

Don't knock it over!

We also visited a local playground and hung out.

Good times!


No comments:

Post a Comment