Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Zombies Improving Our Culture

There's a nice article on how awesome zombies are even if you are a parent (like me) or a Christian (like me). The author starts off her essay like this:
Zombies seem to be de rigueur these days, which is fine by me.  I love just about anything zombie-related, plus I am convinced that the surge in zombie popularity the past few years spells very good things for our culture at large.
Read more goodness on her blog (she even loves good beer!).

h/t to B-Movie Catechism

On a related topic, I saw a good video on the legitimacy of scary Halloween costumes on Jimmy Akin's blog:



h/t to Simcha Fisher who has an excellent article on the various legitimate ways to celebrate Halloween which included the link to Akin's video.

Oh and check out this hilarious because it's true cartoon at Captain Dad about evil ingredients for a witch's brew.

No comments:

Post a Comment