Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Immediate Book Meme

DarwinCatholic has a book meme which I heard about from Happy Catholic (among other meme-participants whose blogs I read). Here's the questions with my answers:

1. What book are you reading now?

Prince Caspian by C. S. Lewis (bedtime reading with the kids); Five Minute Writer by Margaret Geraghty

2. What book did you just finish?

The Year of Eating Dangerously by K. Bennett

3. What do you plan to read next?

Erasmus's In Praise of Folly

4. What book do you keep meaning to finish?

My gigantic, one-volume collection of H. P. Lovecraft stories

5. What book do you keep meaning to start?

On Writing by Stephen King (he's been waiting patiently on my shelf almost two years!)

6. What is your current reading trend?

British literature (since we currently live in England); zombie stories (goes with the blog); books on writing (goes with the blog); Catholic stuff (goes with the Faith)

No comments:

Post a Comment